WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tackleberry Solutions’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tackleberry Solutions’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- share paid website information with anyone else (for example: you will not give out video links to the courses for paid content or links or passwords that will grant others access without paying) – if this is not clear, please contact us 919 – 223 – 7741
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tackleberry Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Tackleberry Solutions’s web site are provided “as is”. Tackleberry Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tackleberry Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tackleberry Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tackleberry Solutions’s Internet site, even if Tackleberry Solutions or a Tackleberry Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Tackleberry Solutions’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tackleberry Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tackleberry Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tackleberry Solutions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tackleberry Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tackleberry Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
By purchasing from Tackleberry Solutions, you are agreeing that these statements are correct:
- My US citizenship has not been renounced
- I am not wanted from the law
- I will not export of defence articles without the proper permission
- I am a legal citizen of the United States
- I am 18 years old or over.
- I do not have any restraining orders against me for domestic violence.
- I have not been declared as mentally deficient and have not been sent to a mental institution of any type
- I do not use illegal drugs or substances
- Tackleberry Solutions is not violating any state or local law by selling or delivering their products to me
- I have not, and am not expected to be deemed guilty for any misdemeanor or crime of domestic violence
- I have not and am not expected to be deemed guilty of any crime punishable by going to prison for over a year’s sentence
- I have not and am not expected to have a dishonorable discharge from the Armed Forces (only applicable for purchases of ammo and other gun-related items)
- I am responsible for knowing the laws in my own area and will not hold Tackleberry Solutions or anyone associated with Tackleberry Solutions responsible for my actions or the actions of anyone around me. Even if those actions are done as a result of education I have received from Tackleberry Solutions.
- I know that there is risk involved when using the education that Tackleberry Solutions offers. I do not hold Tackleberry Solutions or anyone associated with Tackleberry Solutions responsible for any damages or injuries incurred which may or may not have resulted from the use of their teachings both in person, via phone or electronically.
Any claim relating to Tackleberry Solutions’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.