Laws of the company, terms and conditions
Following are the rules of use which become law once you agree to this agreement;
Tackleberry Solutions itself, the website, and information offered herein is provided by i: a man; christopher-clark: arthur, on an “as is” basis; i, and others of mankind do provide our time and property through Tackleberry Solutions; and knowledge offered through this website or any outlet of Tackleberry Solutions is property of i, and or of those of mankind who do otherwise create it;
Any and all who use the knowledge offered through this website or any other source of Tackleberry Solutions do so as strictly as a man or woman only, and do accept full responsibility for such use;
We, as mankind, can speak to you as a man or woman only;
All who donate and or compensate for time and or property through this website or any other outlet of Tackleberry Solutions, do so as a man or woman in the private;
All donations and or compensation are given before time and or property will be shared;
Each man or woman takes full responsibility for any content they share on this website as well as in any group or forum that we do manage outside of this website, and does agree to treat others of mankind with kindness taking responsibility for their own actions, feelings and emotions during interactions with others; We reserve the right to terminate membership to Tackleberry Solutions, or to remove access to a particular group or forum or offering, or to remove or edit any content, at our sole discretion, whether or not a donation or compensation has been made in order to be a part of such a group, forum or offering on or off this website;
Any property that we as mankind did create, we hereby claim as our property;
Any information you provide to this site you do so in the private; We consider the information you provide to this site as your property; We will respect your property and keep it private.
You can seek a copy of any information that we hold about you; You can also ask that we delete your information;
All who attend any online or offline events offered through Tackleberry Solutions are responsible for their own circumstances and feelings, and for their use of any advice or knowledge they may receive at any time, and agree not to try to make any who may host or any others of mankind who may be in attendance responsible for said circumstances and or feelings, and or for any results of such application;
We record our events and content and do often share the recordings for teaching purposes; by participating in any online event, you agree to your voice and or image being used and shared in this way; if you wish for your voice and or image to be removed from anything that is shared beyond those who do attend such events, you must contact us and ask this before the event occurs;
You grant us permission to place information on the hard drive of your computer in the form of so-called cookies, which you can remove or decline at any time;
We have the right to change these laws from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these laws; you will be able to cancel your membership if you do not agree to any changes;
These laws also apply to any events offered by us which may take place in any physical location;
To ask questions in regard to these laws you email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant for use, not ownership, and under this permission of use, you may not (this includes digital, hard copy and in-person services)
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another man or woman or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- share paid website information with anyone else (for example: you will not give out video links to the courses for paid content or links or passwords that will grant others access without paying) - if this is not clear, please contact us
These permissions shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of permission to access, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Tackleberry Solutions are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or any supplier be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our internet site, even if we or an any authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
The materials appearing on our website or printed books/documents could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Internet website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
By purchasing any of our products or services, you are agreeing that these statements are true:
- I am not wanted from the law
- I will not export of defense articles without the proper permission
- I am 18 years old or over.
- I do not have any restraining orders against me for domestic violence.
- I have not been declared as mentally deficient and have not been sent to a mental institution of any type
- no one is violating any law by selling or delivering these products or services to me
- I have not, and am not expected to be deemed guilty for any misdemeanor or crime of violence
- I have not and am not expected to be deemed guilty of any crime punishable by going to prison for over a year's sentence
- I have not and am not expected to have a dishonorable discharge from the Armed Forces
- I am responsible for knowing the laws of where i live and will not hold anyone else responsible for my actions or the actions of anyone around me. Even if those actions are done as a result of a product or service that I have received from Tackleberry Solutions.
- I do not hold anyone associated with Tackleberry Solutions responsible for any damages or injuries incurred which may or may not have resulted from the use of their teachings in any manner.
- i am not being paid by another agency, corporation, or government to obtain information about any man or woman associated with Tackleberry Solutions, or about our products or services (if so, you must make yourself known immediately)
Laws of the company and Modifications
We may revise these laws at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these laws.
Any claim relating to us shall be governed by the laws of the North Carolina State on the jurisdiction of the land and soil.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Website.