It Only Takes Seconds for a Forced Entry Police Raid
“Suspects woken in the middle of the night reach for weapons and then are shot to death.”
The Dynamic Breach
The Dynamic Breach is used by most law enforcement and military to break into an area and secure it before the target has a chance to react. The method uses stealth and violence to effectively surprise and overpower any target before they have a chance to react.
There are two types of search warrants:
1. The Knocking Warrant - Used for individuals who are not considered a dangerous threat (there is no past history of violence and/or no guns are expected to be present)
2. The No-Knock Warrant - Used for individuals who are considered a threat (basically anyone that is thought to have guns)
How Can You Stop a Dynamic Breach?
There is a way to stop the Dynamic Breach. You can start by:
- Networking with Your Community - Join a Local Militia - Work together with those in your area. Associate yourself with others like you and formulate a support system. Look out for each other and have a way to communicate ideas or concerns.
- Work with Your Local Law Enforcement - Take an active part with the Sheriff's office. Volunteer your time to help out. This establishes a relationship and deters any possible misunderstanding.
- Plan ahead - Fortify your home, establish a secure perimeter, have a defensive plan and secure an emergency evacuation route